COVID-19 Information & Resources

The City of Fairview knows that this is a difficult time for many in our community and in an effort to help those in need weather the storm we have compiled this COVID-19 Assistance and Resource list. Here you will find information on a range of issues—including small business assistance, rent and mortgage assistance, utility assistance, food assistance, among others—which will be updated periodically as new programs are introduced and others end. For additional information and/or application assistance please contact Nate Midgley, the City of Fairview’s COVID-19 Response Specialist, by emailing or by calling (503) 674-6236.

Residential Assistance Program - Round II

The Fairview Residential COVID-19 Relief Program – Round II is designed to be utilized by households that have not received other compensation to fully recoup their loss of income due to the financial impacts of COVID-19.  To be eligible, the residence must be within the City of Fairview or in an unincorporated area of Multnomah County that is served by a Fairview residential utility account.  For more information and to apply online go to or call 503-665-7929. 

COVID-19 Testing Resources

If you need to find a COVID-19 Test, you may be able to do so using the following resources:

  • Breakthrough treatments such as Paxlovid have helped millions of Americans recover from COVID-19. The ‘Test to Treat’ program helps people access COVID-19 testing, qualified health care providers, and lifesaving treatment—all in one stop. For more information about Test to Treat and to find a participating location, visit
  • The Oregon Health Authority’s COVID-19 Testing Webpage has a useful testing locator that you can use to try to find something close to you. You can also search for free testing events using this link. For example, there is currently a free testing and vaccination site operating Wednesday-Saturday from noon to 7 PM and Sundays from 11 AM to 4 PM at the Multnomah County Greyhound Park in Wood Village—for further information on this site, as well as similar sites across the state visit this webpage.
  • Multnomah County also has a COVID-19 Testing webpage that provides resources on where to find a test within the county.
  • You can also call 211 or (503) 988-8939 to talk to someone who can help you locate a test near you.
  • Finally, Curative is a private company which provides free COVID testing. If you are struggling to find a test using one of the above links, you may be able to make an appointment using their website.
  • The federal government is shipping at-home COVID-19 tests directly to citizens free of charge and has now increased its distribution limit from four per household to eight. To facilitate this, is currently accepting second orders from those households who have previously received their first four tests, in addition to initial orders.
  • The federal government has begun to provide free N95 masks via Oregon pharmacies. For more information on where to find a free mask please visit this blog post. For guidance on which masks the CDC currently recommends please visit this website.

Rental/Mortgage Assistance

  • On June 30, 2021, the statewide eviction moratorium expired. However, there is still 90 day eviction protection available to Multnomah County residents who can prove that they have applied for rental assistance. If you are struggling with rental payments you can call or text 211 or visit https:/ for immediate assistance.
  • In addition, the Multnomah County Emergency Rent Assistance is also accepting applications—for information on this program visit Multnomah County Emergency Rent Assistance |

Internet Assistance

Food Program

  • If you need immediate assistance to address a food shortage the quickest thing to do is call or text 211 or visit
  • In addition, the East County Food Pantry distributes food boxes Saturday morning starting at 11 am until supplies last at the Smith Memorial Presbyterian Church in Fairview.
  • You can also visit the Oregon Food Bank’s website to find free access to groceries near you.

Utility Assistance Program

  • If you need immediate assistance with utility payments the quickest thing to do is call or text 211 or visit
  • In addition, visiting Energy Assistance - Oregon Energy Fund can give you access to a number of organizations offering energy assistance in the Fairview area—these organizations include Human Solutions and Latino Network, among others, who may be able to offer you additional services aside from utility assistance.

Childcare Resources

  • Once again, calling or texting 211 is the fastest and easiest way to access childcare resources. You can visit this webpage Child Care & Parenting — 211info to learn more.

Vaccine Resources

  • Vaccination—including booster shots—has proven to be our best tool at protecting individuals and the broader community from COVID-19 infection and severe illness. They are free of charge and widely available – call 211 or visit Multnomah County’s vaccine finder webpage to find a vaccine or booster near you today!