COVID-19 Small Business Assistance Grants
The City of Fairview is offering Small Business Assistance Grants to provide financial support to businesses with 10 or fewer employees that have been adversely affected by economic conditions associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. The program is a collaboration between Business Oregon and the City of Fairview.
Fairview Mayor Brian Cooper, "Our small business community plays a vital role in Fairview and we are excited to offer these grants just as many businesses are planning to re-open.”
To be eligible to apply, a business must:
• Have been adversely affected economically in one of the following categories:
- For-profit and non-profit businesses (limited to those with registered 501(c)(3) status) that were directed to close as outlined by the State of Oregon “Stay Home, Save Lives” Executive Order 20-12.
- Any for-profit business that can demonstrate a one month decline in gross revenue of greater than 50% in the months of March or April 2020 as compared with the months of January or February 2020.
- Non-profit businesses (limited to those with registered 501(c)(3) status) that can demonstrate a decline in gross revenue of greater than 50% across the months of March and April 2020 as compared with March and April 2019.
• Have been unable to access federal CARES Act funds, including:
- Small Business Administration Paycheck Protection Program (PPP);
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance Program (EIDL); OR
- Other federal programs for emergency pandemic funding.
• Have a business with an active business license located within the City of Fairview or in an unincorporated area of Multnomah County that is served by the City of Fairview;
• Employed 10 or fewer employees on Feb. 29, 2020;
• If part of a chain of businesses, must be an individually-owned franchise
Fairview encourages applications from every part of our business community including sole proprietors, minority-owned, woman-owned, and veteran-owned businesses. Fairview is committed to ensuring a fair and equitable distribution of grant awards to local businesses.
Small Business Grant Applications
Disclaimer: the applications were prepared by Business Oregon. The Fairview COVID-19 Small Business Assistance Grant is limited to small businesses with 10 or less employees. The application lists award options for up to 25 or less employees; this does not apply to the Fairview program.
Grant Applications (Download PDF)
|English||русский язык / Russian|
|Español / Spanish||简体中文 / Simplified Chinese|
|한국어 / Korean||Tiếng Việt / Vietnamese|
Submit your application:
- You can scan and email the application. Send it to Cristal Otero at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not have a scanner, you can take a cellphone picture of each page and email the photos to email@example.com
- You can drop off a paper application at Fairview City Hall in the GRAY DROP BOX (make sure to not put the application into the Flag Box).