Service Repairs/Billing Questions

Water Leaks

If you suspect that you have a water leak, the Utility Billing Department can request that a member of the Public Works Department obtain a "re-read" of your water meter. 

To obtain assistance with this, please contact the Utility Billing customer service department at (503) 665-7929, option #1.